Thursday, May 6, 2010

Something in between

Okay, I'm back on my rampage about where to shop for business or everyday clothing for boomer age women that is attractive, reasonably priced and possessing a flattering fit? I have not partaken in much clothing shopping in the past few years and was quite frusted with my experience this week. Shopping in the "Women's" departments, the styles are a little frumpy. The young women's section offers cute styles but I do not have a teenager's physique. Come to think of it, I never had it! Wahine Sport attempts to address these issues in the activewear department. But where do you go when you need something to wear for the casual workplace? I'm taking suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's what Momo is about. Fun and flattering clothing for the Boomer woman, plus we're the secret petite shop, too. We work on the affordable part -- quality doesn't come cheap -- but we certainly know we are versatile and travel friendly. I vote for Momo (located at 600 South Jackson in the ID ... and did I tell you I'm head of the shameless self-promotion department, too?)

    ReplyDelete