Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Out of hibernation

During the winter, Wahine Sport goes into a semi hibernation.  No expos and little outreach.  The reason is that I have another sideline and that is working at a very busy CPA office during the tax season.  It fuels the detail-oriented, business, number crunching side of my brain and provides structure and focus that I sometimes enjoy.  So my first outing for the year was the Whidbey Island Marathon Expo.  I must admit that I was not really motivated or ready for this.  I was feeling quite exhausted and unsure of the direction this business was headed in 2013.  However after the expo a few weeks ago, I've refreshed my enthusiasm and recaptured the joy of why I do this.  It was so fun chatting with old customers and meeting new ones.  I was reminded of what my products do for women--make you feel more excited about getting out and moving your body.  Want a skort that is a little longer or a jacket with a looser fit.  How about a pair of arm warmers in fun prints and colors?  Some colorful headbands that are sure to add sizzle to your runs. 

Masters of hibernation

No comments:

Post a Comment